Erin Browne believes that compelling photography is a key component for selling real estate. Utilizing over a decade of professional photography experience, Erin combines a long-time expertise of lighting and exposures with a keen eye for composition to produce flattering showcase images for use in online listings or portfolios.
- Interior and Exterior Photos for Commercial or Residential Real Estate
- Homes, Apartments, Condos, Townhomes, Hotels, Office Spaces, Restaurants, Retail Businesses, etc
- Photos delivered in 48 hours or less
- Post-processing and MLS optimization for all delivered photos
- Twilight Photos Add-On Available
- Real Estate Agents, Landlords, and Individuals
Erin Browne began shooting weddings with her husband in 2005. The business started slow and small, but quickly grew to studios in Farragut and, in 2009, a beautiful loft on Market Square in downtown Knoxville. At its peak, they were shooting upwards of 46 weddings per year. They focused on a candid, photojournalistic approach punctuated by their signature dramatic “night portraits” at the end of each wedding day.
Erin retired temporarily from custom photography in early 2013 to begin her family, which now includes two adorable little people, Jasper and Shelby. Erin has been a prolific photo blogger in the travel and food genres (www.browniebites.net) since leaving the wedding industry. She now offers real estate photography services in Knoxville and the immediate surrounding areas.